Will you back the #CEEbill?
- Film landscape (turn your phone on its side), rather than portrait
- If someone else is around, ask them to film you, rather than doing it yourself (the selfie camera isn’t as good as the one on the front of your phone)
- Careful not to put your thumb or finger over the microphone on the side of your phone (maybe do a test version for sound)
- Try to have the phone close to the subject (you) as the in built microphones aren’t very good
- Frame yourself (shoulders, upper arms, head only) so you fill most of the screen/image, but not so close there isn’t some space between the top of your head and the edge of the frame
- Try to film somewhere without background noise such as traffic, a fan, music, etc.
- Film somewhere with lots of natural light. Always have the light behind or around the camera, so it lights up the subject. never film into the sun/window
- Keep your video length under 45 seconds
- Find your MPs twitter handle on their website or via this website
- Don’t forget to let us know by including @CEEbill_UK and the hashtag #CEEbill
- If you are having a problem with putting your video on twitter contact us at email@example.com and let us know your name and your MP
Do you like this page?